Unrated Rules

1. This is not a blogshop.

2. I do review and/or gossip on:

- Brand New (from Supplier of course)
- Pre-loved Goodies
- Accessories
- Lingeries (to certain extend)

3. Snail mail me at fashion.gossips@live.com.my

4. There's a thing called "Rate". Items will be categorised in 4 ratings:

- I drooled over it! (Excellent)
- Perfectly Gossiped (Good)
- Gossiped (Average)
- Not Worth Gossiping (Poor)

* Gossiped and Not Worth Gossiping hardly occurs so fret not!! *

Friday, January 9, 2009

Gossip Number 3.

Spotted: An Old Flame



Blythe Dolls!

Colour: Red Only
Price: RM45
Rate: I drooled over it!
Why: Because it is freaking gorgeousss!! Definitely a FAB BUY!!
My favourite one, so far! :)

* Check out their Blyth Dolls Edition too!! *

-----------------------------------------------

Spotted: Dandelion's Kisses



Rockstar Chic

Colour: Blue + Red & Red + Black
Price: RM40
Rate: Perfectly Gossiped!
Why: Me adore the vintageness it gives!! Reminds me of students from the UK. Heehee.
Oooh! It reminds me of Rockstar Chic too!!

------------------------------------------------

Spotted: Jolly Dolly



Posh!

Colour: White Only
Price: RM55
Rate: I drooled over it!
Why: Duh! Who wouldn't? It's soo adorable, this piece! Plain white jumpsuit looks sexxyyy kan? :)

------------------------------------------

Spotted: Lush Serendipity



Drown in my Arms.

Colour: Red, Green, Blue & Orange
Price: RM23 (New Buyer) RM20 (Returning Buyers)
Rate: Perfectly Gossiped!
Why: Luscious Red. I'm loving it! Elegantly made, no? :)

-------------------------------------------

Spotted: Luscious Lips



Gossip Girls.

Colour: Black + White & Red + White
Price: RM42
Rate: I drooled over it!
Why: It's checkered, it's slightly high waisted, it's flare! And it's only at RM42? You definitely don't wanna miss it!!

--------------------------------------------

Spotted: The Closette



Lullaby

Colour: Black Only
Price: RM55
Rate: Perfectly Gossiped!
Why: Babydoll dresses, they were such a hit back then and up till now, it's still in style. It's suitable for classes, work, dates and blablabla! =P

---------------------------------------------

Spotted: Kiss and Tell



Not so Innocent.

Colour: White & Pink
Price: RM45
Rate: I drooled over it!
Why: This piece is adorably stunning, no? I like how body hugging it is. Sexy at the same time, a cute one! :)

----------------------------------

Spotted: Funtogs!



The Long Gone.

Colour: White (Cream) base + florals.
Price:
Rate: I drooled over it!
Why: I cant take my eyes off this piece! I like the floral design on it and ooh, it's a lil ra-ra at the bottom! Gorgeously sweet lookin, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment